Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello

We had a great vacation north to see my son at university. Now I am home and determined to get back to eating healthy and exercising. So I am going to start taking pictures of everything I eat or drink. That will be my food diary. I am also going to get back to doing my Wii Fit. I went hiking yesterday and am going to go today. I am going to get some recipes together that have good veggies and fruit and such in it for the boy to eat better. I am going to make it a goal to blog here everyday this week (Nov. 23 - Nov. 29). And speaking of goals, I have another one. Last year I tried to go back to school and freaked out. Just couldn't do it. Well I am in the process of registereing for online classes and I am determined to follow through this time.

No comments: