Friday, January 2, 2009

It is a new year!

I really want to be a better blogger this year :).

Resolutions:
to exercise daily. I have the Wii that I have been enjoying. I have also been hiking a lot. A goal is to be fit enough by Spring Break so that I can hike the Grand Canyon, Rim to Rim. I am also going to enter a 5k run.

To read more. Last year i set a goal to read one book a month, well I am a slow reader and only finished 6. It would probably help if I choose smaller books t0 read ;). Right now I am a bit over half way through Gone with the Wind. A very good book!

My Photography: To continue improving my skills. To get the lights set up and to do shoots. 365 pictures of anything, that is one a day. 52 self portraits, that is one a week. 12 family portraits, that is one a month. Choose 3 groups on flickr and be an active member.

Other things that we will be doing this year.
Home schooling the boy. We have already started with a unit study on the Solar System. He loves it!

When I started this blog it was going to also be about my journey to good house keeping. Things are improving in that area, always need to improve on it.

I am going to aim for posting once a week. Because honestly I am a really bad blogger. :)

No comments: